Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s web browser memory. They help website providers with things like understanding how people use a website, remembering a User’s login details, and storing website preferences.
2. How we use other technologies
3. How to manage cookies
You can choose to enable or disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser by following the links below. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not work as expected.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Edge / Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
If You want to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and analysing Your information about the use of our website, You can install this browser plugin.